Thursday, September 24, 2009

White with 1 Challenge Blog

Oh YAY, I made it onto the White with 1 Challenge Blog Creative Team, I am really stoked! My first creative team WOW! I am really chuffed to be included in with such talented scrappers including my very own scrap buddy Pippa! Have a look and see who else is on the team!

Here are the layouts I put in:

White with Pink and no flowers! Phew this was a challenge! but here is Hudson with his latest fancy - Grace. We went to our scrapping group last week for the first time all term since I have been at TAFE, when I went to get him from the creche he came running up saying "Mummy can I play at Grace's house cause I LOVE HER". How cute!




White with Yellow and Flourishes -This is another one of Hudson with his gorgeous cousin Kady. Unfortunately for us Daryl's sister Yoland, her husband David and kids Jai and Kady live in the UK so we only get to see them every couple of years. Kady and Hudson are only 6 weeks apart so when they get together they have a ball.




So thats my big news and I hope you will all enter the challenges over at White with 1!
cheers from one happy camper!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, you. We all knew you'd make it!! LOL. Congrats. I love the layout of huddy and grace btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooohoooo!!!!!! Love the LO of huddy and grace too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm, seem to recall a few of your faithful friends telling you for - oh I don't know - FOREVER! that you are one talented scrapper. LOL. Congrats Roch, well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete