Thursday, September 24, 2009

What Is Old Is New Sketch Challenge

Well you would think I was busy or something! Sorry I haven's posted for a while but life is quite busy at the moment. I thought I would share this layout I did for the What Is Old Is New Sketch Challenge this month. This is a fabulous blog, I am so in love with the What Is Old Is New Kits, they are jammed packed full of gorgeous stuff, check it out!



The sign on the teddy says "Biggest Smile" but I'm not sure if it was for the Teddy or for Hudson!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this!! We must've been creating at the same time, we're in the WiOIN post together! ROFL!! Seeya tomorrow night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the biggest smile I've ever seen :) Great work as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me laugh everytime I see it. Such a big smile...on both of them!

    ReplyDelete