Sunday, September 27, 2009

Aussie Scrapjack for September


We are going to Esperance tomorrow so I was on a mission to finish my Scrapjack. I was really puzzled over this one, and then I was looking through Esthers' latest art book and there is a pic of a tree with these words of 9yo wisdom just waiting for me!

The Tree of Life
As you go through life there will be lots of dead ends,
There will be lots of things to unjumble,
But remember to always be HAPPY!

I think she is way older than her years!!

See those tiny doilies? Lucky me, I went to visit my lovely bud Jodie the other day and she gave me a bag full of tiny dyed doilies, I'm just so lucky! Have a look on Jodies' blog creativity and love , Jodie is giving a whole heap of her beautiful hand made embellishments away this week, so just go on over there and leave a comment so you can be in the draw!

Keep safe on your holidays!

2 comments:

  1. A stunner! Truly gorgeous. Congrats on your grinners status this month at ASJ. Shoulda been a winner if you ask me, but there was some pretty tough competition :)

    ReplyDelete