Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Day

Well after getting the heads up on Sunday that we had swine flu, I prepared myself for a week of having the kids home with me. Now I love my kiddies but... I'm sure all you mums out there know what it is like when you have all of them at home, half sick half well, annoying each other, annoying me with "mum I'm bored", "mum he hit me", mum, mum, mum, mum, mum; I'm changing my name, I'm going to be called "Wanahakilogobilligen" now just to confuse them and it might make them a bit less bored while they are trying to work out how to say it!!!

Anyway poor things have been very ill, but obviously they are on the mend if they can annoy me and each other so much!
bye for now!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to know your still in the land of the living...i've got your buttons ready...was thinking of doing a quick drive-by and popping them in the letterbox then running...hehehehe

    XJodie

    ReplyDelete