Saturday, August 1, 2009

Adore that Cheeky Smile

I'm feeling alot better, finished 2 TAFE assessments so I thought I would treat myself to a scrap! I did this one tonight and loved every minute of it, it was great fun to do.

I made my own background with a large doily and some glimmermist spray then cut around the edge with scallop edged scissors, it came out very beautiful and I have a lovely green doily to use on another project later on! how versatile!

TC Girls I'm thinking that I get alot more done when I scrap alone, I did too much talking at TC, who would've thought!!!!
cheers for now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh,, look at cute little Estie! What a fantastic LO Roch. And so clever with the Doily. I thought it was a new PP out on the market LOL. And is TC really about the scrapping anyway????

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just gorgeous - and I spotted the ladybug - was that for me???!!!
    I scrap much better on my own - I seem to lose my imagination when I am in a group. And I can never journal for some strange reason...
    Shazbop XX

    ReplyDelete