Sunday, March 28, 2010

With a button on top!

Well here is what I have been doing. Anyone who know me will know I have always been a crafter of some sort. I simply love fabrics, lace and all haberdashery bits and pieces, basically anything I can hoard (much to my husbands disgust!). I have been collecting doilys, tablecloths, beautiful handstitched vintage linen and chenille bedspreads.

Lately I have been very inspired by Jodies doily flowers and have been sewing up a storm, so much so that I have opened my own Etsy shop its called "With a button on top". I didn't realise how much I missed sewing until I got the machine out and started again, now it is set up in the loungeroom with not much sign of being put away any time soon!

Here I will add a big "MWAH" to my lovely buddy Jodie for her help with coloured doilies and bits and pieces, she is an inspiration to be around! YAY for Jodie!!!!

Now this doesn't mean I am over scrapping, ah ah no way! I'm still going to be doing that too, ah busy busy busy over here. So without further ado, here is a few of the lovely things I have been creating and please go over the my etsy shop and have a look at the rest of my goodies and please tell all your friends!!

Cupcake Pincushions


Cushion Covers




I have many ideas to add to the list of yummy things for sale, so keep your eyes peeled for additions to the menu!

cheers for now
Rochelle xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Rochelle I love the new blog pic header- its gorgeous and so is all the new stuff! Good luck with it. The pin cushions look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete