Monday, October 19, 2009

Arrrrrggggg! I can't find my desk



or anything else for that matter! Why does my scrap spot always look like this? and why do my ribbons keep getting all mixed up? I'm sure there is a naughty scrap fairy who creeps in here at night just to mix up my stuff! I think I need help!!



To say that I'm a messy scrapper is an understatement (just ask the girls I scrap with how many things I loose each time we get together). I have so many things on the go and tidying up so I can work just doesn't fit in (sigh). Much to Daryls' disgust I am slowly moving things into the front room hehehe! Last time I did that it lasted about 2 months before I got notice to leave or my stuff was going out onto the verge for the rubbish pick up!!

cheers for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment