Thursday, July 2, 2009

Finally got around to blogging!

Well hi everyone, I have finally decided to start a blog! How exciting! As most of you know I like to ramble on so I thought this title was quite appropriate.

Now I really don't know what I will be blogging other than the usual kids and scrapbooking layouts and other stuff but hey what the heck someone will read it!

A bit about me. I am a semi SAHM to 3 lovely rugrats, Esther 9yo, Fletcher 7yo and Hudson 4yo. I work at a retirement home in the kitchen 4 shifts per fortnight and yesterday I found out that I got into TAFE to do the Teachers Assistant course, I am pretty excited about it, about exercising my mind again and using those brain cells that have been on hold for so long (10 years actually!).

The only problem I have with going to TAFE is that I have to give up my beloved Tuesday Club, I am soooo sad about this, Tuesday Club has been a life saver for me over the past 8 years, it has given me much needed time out from kids and everyday life stuff, it has allowed me to be creative in whatever way I wanted to be. I have done classes in mosaicing, pottery, patchwork, teddy bears and scrapbooking. Once I started scrapping 4 years ago I couldn't stop though!
The beautiful creche ladies have looked after all of my 3 kids over that time and all of them would still wag school to go to tclub if I let them! I think this is a new time in my life, time for growing up a bit more (ha ha I'm 40 this year!) and looking at taking some monetary responsibility on in a bigger way.

Any thats all for tonight, I hope you all enjoy reading up on whats happening in the life of the La'Brooy-McIvers and maybe get some scrapbooking (or other) inspiration too.

bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Roch, welcome to blog-land. Took you bloody long enough ya dag! LOL

    ReplyDelete